Outstanding Freshmen Field Event Athletes
- Ben Lewis– (High jump) Ben improved his personal best in the high jump by 6 inches to 5’ 2” over the course of the season in addition to his improvements on the track in the 1600m.
- Dakarai Clay- (Pole Vault) While giving pole vault a try at one of our spring break practices early in the season the coaches saw some great things from Dakarai and he went on to jump over 9’ by the end of the season.
- Parker Buske- (Long Jump and Triple Jump)- Parker finished the year as one of the top freshmen jumpers in the state. She qualified for sectionals in both the long jump and triple jump and set freshman school records in both events.
Outstanding Freshmen Running Event Athletes
- Tyler Hull– (100, 200, Relays) Tyler has a great season in which he contributed heavily on relays and set a freshman school record in the 200m.
- Henry Hansen-(800,1600, 4×4) Henry showed veteran racing skills and set a freshman school record in the 1600m .
- Lea Krasniqi- (100, 200, Relays) Lea consistently ran on our Varsity 4×100 and was one of our top 100m runners throughout the season.
- Modou Lamin Janneh– Modou showed steady improvement through out the year in his start and relay handoffs and was huge part of Varsity relays.