The Sun Prairie Invite was full of quality competition across the board. Our Team did a great job of stepping up and competing hard and we came away with several top finishes and personal records(PR).
Highlights from the Boys Results
- In the 800m Josh Puglielli ran a huge PR of 2:12.16
- In the 1600 Max Loetscher ran a PR of 4:40.71 to finish 8th
- In High Jump Brett Richardson placed 6th with a jump of 5′ 8″
- In Pole Vault Devan Marz tied his PR with a jump of 11′ 6″ and Dakarai Clay set a 1ft PR as he cleared 10′ 6″
- In Shot Put Jonathon Garcia threw 38′ 5″
Highlights from the Girls Results
- In the 200m we had Riley and Izzy make the final and place 2nd and 7th respectively and running 26.73 and 28.04
- In the 400m Izzy finished 4th in a time of 1:02.61 breaking our freshman school record
- In the 1600m we had Lily set a PR and Rachel tie her PR as they both ran 5:52
- Our 4×200 team of Buske, Moseberry, Ramsey, and Larson won in a time of 1:49.20 which currently has them ranked 17th in the state.
- In the Long Jump Parker placed 2nd with a jump of 17’6.5″, Shayla set a PR jumping 14′ 8.5″, and Aleena jumped 13′ 11.25″
- In the Triple Jump Parker placed 2nd with a new PR of 35′ 1.5″
- In Shot Put Aleena Threw 25′ 11″