We didn’t have the greatest weather for this meet. It was raining and cold for most of the meet. A big thank you to any parents and East Alumni Loren Seagrave who braved the weather to support or Madison East Athletes. This meet was a little different than normal due to the fact that everything was relays. In field events that means that the distances or heights were added together with their teammates and then compared to the schools they were competing against.
Here are a few of the highlights from the boys results.
- Boys Shot Put Relay of Michael Stephenson, CJ Dean, and Jonathon Garcia placed 2nd.
- Our Throwers 4×100 Relay consisting of Michael Stephenson, CJ Dean, Jonathon Garcia, and Ben Handl-Kutz placed 2nd.
- Our Freshman/Sophomore 4×100 consisting James Pope, Tate Sayre, Xavier Madden, and Tyler Hull placed 2nd.
- Our Field Event 4×100 consisting of James Pope, CJ Dean, Ben Handl-Kutz, and Devan Marz placed 2nd.
- Our Freshman/Sophomore 1600 Sprint Medley team of James Pope, Xavier Campbell, Tate Sayre, and Josh Puglielli placed 3rd.
- Or Distance Medley team of Julian Rohn-Capellaro, Ian Vize, Henry Hansen, and Max Loetscher placed 3rd.
- Our High Jump Relay of Brett Richardson, Xavier Campbell, and Ben Lewis tied for 1st.
Here are some highlights from the girls results.
- Our 4×100 team of Celia Ramsey, Riley Larson, Shayla Moseberry, and Parker Buske placed 3rd.
- Our 4×200 team of Celia Ramsey, Izzy Blanchard, Riley Larson, and Parker Buske placed 3rd.
- Our Freshman/Sophomore 1600 Sprint Medley team of Laura Dinh, Olivia Warnke, Izzy Blanchard, and Rachel Hughes placed 2nd.
- Our long jump group of Parker Buske, Shayla Moseberry and Aleena Ali took 2nd
- Our triple jump group of Parker Buske, Shayla Moseberry, and Alexcia Bron took 2nd.