On May 12th we competed at Mansfield Stadium for the Big 8 Conference Meet. Competing in one of the toughest conferences in the state resulted in some personal records from several of our Varsity athletes.
- Parker Buske won the long jump in a school record 18′ 6″ and place 5th in the triple jump with a leap of 35′ 6.5″
- Shayla Moseberry set a PR of 32′ 4″ in the triple jump.
- John Morris ran a PR of 11.28 in the 100 to qualify for the finals.
- Max Loetscher ran a PR of 4:36.1 in the 1600.
- Julian Rohn Capellaro ran a season best time of 9:56 in the 3200.