We had a few meets over spring break that allowed our few athletes that were in town and ready to compete to get a little more indoor racing experience.
On March 26th we sent a very small girls squad up to UW-OshKosh to compete and here are some highlights from that meet. OshKosh Results
- Alonna Harvey-Williams and Lauren Glass competed in the 60m posting times of 8.58 and 8.67 respectively.
- A’Lexis Miller posted a time of 11.37 in the 60m Hurdles.
- Shayla Moseberry and A’Lexis Miller jumped 14-6.75 and 13-4.75 in the long jump.
On March 31st some of the boys team took part in the West Relays Indoor Meet at the UW-Shell. There was a morning and evening session and we had a few athletes competing in each division. Morning Session Evening Session
- Devion Clay and AK Darboe ran 7.20 and 7.46 in the 55m in the morning session. Xavier Madden and Tyler Hull ran 6.86 and 7.15 in the evening session
- In the 4×100 our Morning session team posted a time of 48.96 and 45.85 in the evening session to place 6th.
- In the Long jump we had James Pope and Ak Darboe jump 17-9.5 and 17-3 in the morning session and Quin Danner jump 20-8.5 in the evening session.
- Xavier Campbell cleared 5’6″ in the High Jump
- In the 200m Quin Danner ran a time of 23.87 to place 8th.
- In the 800m Henry Hansen ran a personal record of 2:09.6
- Henry also ran a season best 4:49.45 in the 1600m
- Max Loetscher capped off our weekend with a big win in the 3200m running 9:43.11 to take over 17 seconds off of his personal record from last year.