We had a small group of athletes compete a the West Relays meet at the UW-Shell earlier this season on March 30th. As one of the oldest and most competitive Boys Indoor meets in the state we saw some great competition and had some solid performances from some of our guys. Here are some of the things that stood out.
- Xavier Madden ran 6.67 in the 55m dash
- Our 4x200m Relay of Xavier Madden, Tyler Hull, James Pope, and Tate Sayre placed 6th in a time of 1:37.20
- Malachi Oser ran 2:13.30 in the 800m
- Brandon Conners set a PR of 7.13 in the 55m dash
- Caleb Oser ran 5:05 in the 1600m